Updates
Loading...

Valentine Offers For Bloggers Using Blogspot

4:41 AM
Valentine Offers For Bloggers Using Blogspot
Have you wish someone Happy Valentine today? Please do and lets share the fun!

I was thinking that what can I give out to people most especially bloggers like myself that will put a smile on their faces. Since, I don’t have any e-book to give out.  Hmm! So I thought of rendering my services for free for just five (5). Yes! I could have done it for more but because of my busy schedule with client’s work piled up.

To be specific about what I can offer:

Installation of Blogger theme (premium) + linking appropriate tabs.

How Can We Do This:
Let say, you don't like the template for your blog and wish you could have it change to something better. That is where I come in. I can look for something related to you niche and change it for you for free of charge.

Submit your blogs here and email then I will get in touch.

You can check for my other services, Click Here 

You can go through my work station

I wish I can take on and make it every month’s offer to bloggers, well let’s hope and see what the future holds for us.

Note: This offer is only for bloggers using blogspot platform.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Am interested here is my blog Url www.justgoals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After looking through you blog, I can see that your blog is based on sport. Will get to soon doing some digging...

      Delete

Please do not spam. Nigerian Bloggers, lets encourage ourselves...

 
Toggle Footer